About Me

My photo
kat bumi bwh langit, malaysia
sEmakin jauh ak mEnyusur mthri,smakin tu lah ak hilg arh tuju..sEsuatu yg tErang tu xkn smstinya tErang utk slama2nya c0z tnpa d sangka satu ari nanti psti ia akn m'jdi suram.hnya diri sndri yg mmpu mgubh kE mana haluan itu..

April 27, 2010

.::yesterday::.

yesterday
i'm s0 very2 upset,m0ody..gl0omy
i d0nno why
juz feel d0wn and d0wn

my mind empty,zer0..just like 1 piece of blank paper
s0 worse...
it hurt myself.i'm trying t0 fix it
but n0thing change.
damn it!

i d0n't like diz feeling.
i'm bec0me a l0ser..give up..hate myself.
i juz wanna cry and cry..
arghhhhh!i want to throw it far away fr0m myself.. 

i d0n't wanna be give up..just want wake up
because i'm n0t in dream..this is reality..
u push me,realize me,bring me 0ut from diz fantasy 
t0day i'm feel better than yesterday.
thankz ALIEN..

No comments: